21 nov 2008

Criminal Copyright Infringement in U.S.A. and E.U. and Secondary Liability Theory

I am concluding my research period at the Washington College of Law, Washington D.C., U.S.A.
After 3 months and other 2 research periods in U.S.A., I had my last meeting on Criminal Copyright Infringement in U.S.A. and E.U. and Secondary Liability Theory
I would like to thank in my blog, in particular, for their prestigious support and kindness:
Prof. Lorenzo Picotti, Faculty of Law, University of Verona
Prof. Emilio Viano, Washington College of Law, American University
Prof. Peter Jaszi, Washington College of Law, American University
Prof. Cynthia Jones, Washington College of Law, American University
Ms. Claire Shoolin, Washington College of Law, American University

Nessun commento:

Chi legge il mio blog - Blog Visitors